You can search for resources by topic, date, type of publication & author
— Latest Resources
- von Benzon, N.(2021).Analysing ‘messy’ data.In N. von Benzon, M. Holton, C. Wilkinson & S. Wilkinson (Eds.),Creative methods for human geographers. (pp. 351-364). London, UK: Sage.
- (2017).SDG3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.In D. J. Griggs, M. Nilsson, A. Stevance & D. McCollum (Eds.), A Guide to SDG Interactions: From Science to Implementation.(pp. 84-126). Paris, France: International Council for Science. doi: 10.24948/2017.01
- Preval, N. Rivera-Muñoz, G. Davies, C. Oliver, J.(2017).Housing, energy and health in resilient cities.Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities,Howden-Chapman, L. Early & J. Ombler (Eds.), (pp. 95-106). Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- (2014).Rebuilding Christchurch: A Case of the Inverse Care Law.In B. Bennett, J. Dann, E. Johnson & R. Reynolds (Eds.), Once in a Lifetime: City-Building After Disaster in Christchurch.(pp.190-198). Christchurch: Freerange Press.
- Cadman C. Carrington L.(2013).More than a landlord: Realising the potential of the community housing sector.Homes People Can Afford: How to Improve Housing in New Zealand,Chapter Nine, S Bierre., P Howden-Chapman, L Early., Wellington. Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- Ruthe, C. Crichton, S.(2011).Habitable houses: lessons learned?In The Leaky Building Crisis: Understanding the issues.(pp 303-15). Wellington: Thomson Reuters.
- Chapman, R.(2010).Urban form and transport; the transition to resilient cities.In Howden-Chapman, P., Stuart, K. & Chapman, R. (Eds.),Sizing up the City: Urban form and transport in New Zealand. (pp 7-17).Wellington: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- et al.(2010).Climate change and human health: Impact and adaptation issues for New Zealand.In R.A.C. Nottage, D.S. Wratt, J.F. Bornman & K. Jones (Eds.),Climate change adaptation in New Zealand: Future scenarios and some sectoral perspectives.(pp 112-121). Wellington: NZ Climate Change Centre.
- Preval, N. Chapman, R.(2010).For whom the city? Housing and locational preferences in New Zealand.In Howden-Chapman, P., Stuart, K. & Chapman, R. (Eds.),Sizing up the City: Urban form and transport in New Zealand. (pp 34-51). Wellington: Steele Roberts.