You can search for resources by topic, date, type of publication & author
— Latest Resources
- von Benzon, N.(2021).Analysing ‘messy’ data.In N. von Benzon, M. Holton, C. Wilkinson & S. Wilkinson (Eds.),Creative methods for human geographers. (pp. 351-364). London, UK: Sage.
- (2017).SDG3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.In D. J. Griggs, M. Nilsson, A. Stevance & D. McCollum (Eds.), A Guide to SDG Interactions: From Science to Implementation.(pp. 84-126). Paris, France: International Council for Science. doi: 10.24948/2017.01
- Preval, N. Rivera-Muñoz, G. Davies, C. Oliver, J.(2017).Housing, energy and health in resilient cities.Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities,Howden-Chapman, L. Early & J. Ombler (Eds.), (pp. 95-106). Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- (Eds.), (2017).Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.
- (2016).Thematic snapshot report to the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child: Inadequate Housing in New Zealand and its impact on children.He Kainga Oranga/ Housing and Health Research Programme, University of Otago, Wellington and Human Rights Commission
- (2016).Individual and collective action to improve rental housing in New Zealand: an historical and contemporary study (Thesis, Doctor of Philosophy). University of Otago.