You can search for publications by topic, date, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- (2006).Housing, Crowding and Health Study: Characteristics of Cohort Members and their Hospitalisations – February 2003 to June 2005.He Kāinga Oranga / Housing & Health Research Programme Wellington School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
- Housing and Heating Research Team.(2006).Housing, Heating and Health Study: 2005/2006 Report One - Aims and methods.
- (2006).Population level policy options for increasing the prevalence of smokefree homes.Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health,60, 298-304, doi:10.1136/jech.2005.038091
- (2005).Attitudes to, and knowledge of, secondhand smoke in New Zealand homes and carsNew Zealand Medical Journal,118(1213).
- Lane, J. Siebers, R. Pene, G. Crane, J.(2005).Tokelau: a unique low allergen environment at sea level.Clinical and Experimental Allergy,35 479-482. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2222.2005.02202.
- Matheson, A. Cunningham, M. Blakely, T. O’Dea, D. Woodward, A. Saville-Smith, A. Waipara, N.(2005).Retrofitting houses with insulation to reduce health inequalities: Aims and methods of a clustered, randomised community-based trialSocial Science and Medicine,61(12, 2600-2610.
- Preval, N. Chapman, R.(2010).For whom the city? Housing and locational preferences in New Zealand.In Howden-Chapman, P., Stuart, K. & Chapman, R. (Eds.),Sizing up the City: Urban form and transport in New Zealand. (pp 34-51). Wellington: Steele Roberts.