You can search for publications by topic, date, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- Riva, M. Kingunza Makasi, S. Dufresne, P. Toth, M.(2021).Energy poverty in Canada: Prevalence, social and spatial distribution, and implications for research and policy.Energy Research & Social Science,81 (2021) 102237.
- Oluwadare, T Adegbilero-Iwari, O Faeji, CUtilization of Primary Healthcare Centers by Residents of Ido-Ekiti, NigeriaEthiopian Journal of Health Sciences, 31(2), 227-236.Vol. 33 No. 2 (2023)
BACKGROUND፡ Primary health care (PHC) centers help in providing a complete, universal, unbiased, and reasonable healthcare service to all. One major aim of PHC is to reduce health inequality.
- Oni, I. Faeji, C. Kukoyi, O. Akingbade, A.2022Optimization of amylase and lipase enzymes produced by Bacillus cereus and Bacillus subtilis isolated from waste dumpsites.Journal of Applied and Natural Science,14(3), 978-984.
- Oluwafemi, F. Oluwadare, T. Ogundipe, L. Faeji, C.2022Assessment of population density, temperature and humidity effects on COVID-19 transmission.Nigerian Journal of Parasitology,43(1), 15-22.
- (2021)."We can't find a safe or secure environment to be ourselves": Takatāpui/LGBTIQ+ homelessness in Aotearoa New Zealand (Thesis, Doctor of Philosophy). University of Otago.
- Rivera-Muñoz, G.(2021).Post-disaster housing recovery and community resilience: The case of the Canterbury earthquakes of 2010 and 2011 (Thesis, Doctor of Philosophy). University of Otago.