You can search for resources by topic, date, type of publication & author
— Latest Resources
- Chapman, R.(2010).Urban form and transport; the transition to resilient cities.In Howden-Chapman, P., Stuart, K. & Chapman, R. (Eds.),Sizing up the City: Urban form and transport in New Zealand. (pp 7-17).Wellington: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- Stuart, K. Chapman, R.(Eds.), (2010).Sizing up the City: Urban form and transport in New Zealand.Wellington: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- et al.(2010).Climate change and human health: Impact and adaptation issues for New Zealand.In R.A.C. Nottage, D.S. Wratt, J.F. Bornman & K. Jones (Eds.),Climate change adaptation in New Zealand: Future scenarios and some sectoral perspectives.(pp 112-121). Wellington: NZ Climate Change Centre.
- (2006).Housing, Crowding and Health Study: Characteristics of Cohort Members and their Hospitalisations – February 2003 to June 2005.He Kāinga Oranga / Housing & Health Research Programme Wellington School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
- Housing and Heating Research Team.(2006).Housing, Heating and Health Study: 2005/2006 Report One - Aims and methods.
- (2006)Book Review of “Housing, Fuel Poverty and Health: a Pan-European Analysis” By Jonathan D. Healy.ANZJPH2006-2 – 28
Book Review of “Housing, Fuel Poverty and Health: a Pan-European Analysis” By Jonathan D. Healy (PDF). Published by Ashgate, UK, 2004. ANZJPH 2006-2 – 28. Hardback, 250 pages with index.
- Crampton, P. Blakely, T.(2004)Health system funding is already ‘needs-based’.The Dominion Post
Health system funding is already ‘needs-based’ (PDF). Dominion Post Newspaper, Tuesday March 9th 2004 . Crampton P, Blakely T, Howden-Chapman P