You can search for publications by topic, date, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- Riva, M. Kingunza Makasi, S. Dufresne, P. Toth, M.(2021).Energy poverty in Canada: Prevalence, social and spatial distribution, and implications for research and policy.Energy Research & Social Science,81 (2021) 102237.
- (2014).Rebuilding Christchurch: A Case of the Inverse Care Law.In B. Bennett, J. Dann, E. Johnson & R. Reynolds (Eds.), Once in a Lifetime: City-Building After Disaster in Christchurch.(pp.190-198). Christchurch: Freerange Press.
- (2011).The impact of retrofitted insulation and new heaters on health services utilisation and costs, pharmaceutical costs and mortality; Evaluation of Warm Up New Zealand: Heat Smart.A report prepared for the Ministry of Economic Development.
- Ruthe, C. Crichton, S.(2011).Habitable houses: lessons learned?In The Leaky Building Crisis: Understanding the issues.(pp 303-15). Wellington: Thomson Reuters.
- Preval, N. Chapman, R.(2010).For whom the city? Housing and locational preferences in New Zealand.In Howden-Chapman, P., Stuart, K. & Chapman, R. (Eds.),Sizing up the City: Urban form and transport in New Zealand. (pp 34-51). Wellington: Steele Roberts.