You can search for publications by topic, date, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- Riva, M. Kingunza Makasi, S. Dufresne, P. Toth, M.(2021).Energy poverty in Canada: Prevalence, social and spatial distribution, and implications for research and policy.Energy Research & Social Science,81 (2021) 102237.
- (2011).The impact of retrofitted insulation and new heaters on health services utilisation and costs, pharmaceutical costs and mortality; Evaluation of Warm Up New Zealand: Heat Smart.A report prepared for the Ministry of Economic Development.
- (2010).Close-contact infectious diseases in New Zealand: Trends and ethnic inequalities in hospitalisations,1989 to 2008 - 2nd EditionHe Kāinga Oranga/Housing & Health Research Programme University of Otago, Wellington.
Our key researchers: -->
- (2006).Housing, Crowding and Health Study: Characteristics of Cohort Members and their Hospitalisations – February 2003 to June 2005.He Kāinga Oranga / Housing & Health Research Programme Wellington School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
- Housing and Heating Research Team.(2006).Housing, Heating and Health Study: 2005/2006 Report One - Aims and methods.