You can search for resources by topic, date, type of publication & author
— Latest Resources
- (Eds.), (2017).Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.
- (2016).Individual and collective action to improve rental housing in New Zealand: an historical and contemporary study (Thesis, Doctor of Philosophy). University of Otago.
- (2014).Rebuilding Christchurch: A Case of the Inverse Care Law.In B. Bennett, J. Dann, E. Johnson & R. Reynolds (Eds.), Once in a Lifetime: City-Building After Disaster in Christchurch.(pp.190-198). Christchurch: Freerange Press.
- Chapman, R.(2010).Urban form and transport; the transition to resilient cities.In Howden-Chapman, P., Stuart, K. & Chapman, R. (Eds.),Sizing up the City: Urban form and transport in New Zealand. (pp 7-17).Wellington: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- Stuart, K. Chapman, R.(Eds.), (2010).Sizing up the City: Urban form and transport in New Zealand.Wellington: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.