You can search for publications by topic, date, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- Riva, M. Kingunza Makasi, S. Dufresne, P. Toth, M.(2021).Energy poverty in Canada: Prevalence, social and spatial distribution, and implications for research and policy.Energy Research & Social Science,81 (2021) 102237.
- Chapman, R.(2010).Urban form and transport; the transition to resilient cities.In Howden-Chapman, P., Stuart, K. & Chapman, R. (Eds.),Sizing up the City: Urban form and transport in New Zealand. (pp 7-17).Wellington: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- Stuart, K. Chapman, R.(Eds.), (2010).Sizing up the City: Urban form and transport in New Zealand.Wellington: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- (2010).Evidence-based politics: How successful are government reviews as policy instruments to reduce health inequalities?Social Science and Medicine,71(7):1240-1243. doi: 10.1016/j.socscimed.2010.07.012
- (2010).Close-contact infectious diseases in New Zealand: Trends and ethnic inequalities in hospitalisations,1989 to 2008 - 2nd EditionHe Kāinga Oranga/Housing & Health Research Programme University of Otago, Wellington.
Our key researchers: -->