Whether in our workplaces, houses or our health system, inequality is rife across Aotearoa.
You can search for resources by topic, date, type of publication & author
— Latest Resources
- Inequality in Aotearoa
- (Eds.), (2017).Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.
- (2016).Thematic snapshot report to the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child: Inadequate Housing in New Zealand and its impact on children.He Kainga Oranga/ Housing and Health Research Programme, University of Otago, Wellington and Human Rights Commission
- (2014).Rebuilding Christchurch: A Case of the Inverse Care Law.In B. Bennett, J. Dann, E. Johnson & R. Reynolds (Eds.), Once in a Lifetime: City-Building After Disaster in Christchurch.(pp.190-198). Christchurch: Freerange Press.
- (2006).Housing, Crowding and Health Study: Characteristics of Cohort Members and their Hospitalisations – February 2003 to June 2005.He Kāinga Oranga / Housing & Health Research Programme Wellington School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
- (2006)Book Review of “Housing, Fuel Poverty and Health: a Pan-European Analysis” By Jonathan D. Healy.ANZJPH2006-2 – 28
Book Review of “Housing, Fuel Poverty and Health: a Pan-European Analysis” By Jonathan D. Healy (PDF). Published by Ashgate, UK, 2004. ANZJPH 2006-2 – 28. Hardback, 250 pages with index.