You can search for resources by topic, date, type of publication & author
— Latest Resources
- (Eds.), (2017).Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.
- (2016).Thematic snapshot report to the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child: Inadequate Housing in New Zealand and its impact on children.He Kainga Oranga/ Housing and Health Research Programme, University of Otago, Wellington and Human Rights Commission
- (2014).Rebuilding Christchurch: A Case of the Inverse Care Law.In B. Bennett, J. Dann, E. Johnson & R. Reynolds (Eds.), Once in a Lifetime: City-Building After Disaster in Christchurch.(pp.190-198). Christchurch: Freerange Press.
- (2011).The impact of retrofitted insulation and new heaters on health services utilisation and costs, pharmaceutical costs and mortality; Evaluation of Warm Up New Zealand: Heat Smart.A report prepared for the Ministry of Economic Development.
- Ruthe, C. Crichton, S.(2011).Habitable houses: lessons learned?In The Leaky Building Crisis: Understanding the issues.(pp 303-15). Wellington: Thomson Reuters.
- Chapman, R.(2010).Urban form and transport; the transition to resilient cities.In Howden-Chapman, P., Stuart, K. & Chapman, R. (Eds.),Sizing up the City: Urban form and transport in New Zealand. (pp 7-17).Wellington: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.