Whether in our workplaces, houses or our health system, inequality is rife across Aotearoa.
You can search for resources by topic, date, type of publication & author
— Latest Resources
- Inequality in Aotearoa
- (Eds.), (2017).Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.
- (2016).Thematic snapshot report to the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child: Inadequate Housing in New Zealand and its impact on children.He Kainga Oranga/ Housing and Health Research Programme, University of Otago, Wellington and Human Rights Commission
- Chapman, R.(2010).Urban form and transport; the transition to resilient cities.In Howden-Chapman, P., Stuart, K. & Chapman, R. (Eds.),Sizing up the City: Urban form and transport in New Zealand. (pp 7-17).Wellington: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- Stuart, K. Chapman, R.(Eds.), (2010).Sizing up the City: Urban form and transport in New Zealand.Wellington: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- (2006)Book Review of “Housing, Fuel Poverty and Health: a Pan-European Analysis” By Jonathan D. Healy.ANZJPH2006-2 – 28
Book Review of “Housing, Fuel Poverty and Health: a Pan-European Analysis” By Jonathan D. Healy (PDF). Published by Ashgate, UK, 2004. ANZJPH 2006-2 – 28. Hardback, 250 pages with index.