Whether in our workplaces, houses or our health system, inequality is rife across Aotearoa.
You can search for resources by topic, date, type of publication & author
— Latest Resources
- Inequality in Aotearoa
- (2017).SDG3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.In D. J. Griggs, M. Nilsson, A. Stevance & D. McCollum (Eds.), A Guide to SDG Interactions: From Science to Implementation.(pp. 84-126). Paris, France: International Council for Science. doi: 10.24948/2017.01
- (Eds.), (2017).Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.
- (2014).Rebuilding Christchurch: A Case of the Inverse Care Law.In B. Bennett, J. Dann, E. Johnson & R. Reynolds (Eds.), Once in a Lifetime: City-Building After Disaster in Christchurch.(pp.190-198). Christchurch: Freerange Press.
- (2011).The impact of retrofitted insulation and new heaters on health services utilisation and costs, pharmaceutical costs and mortality; Evaluation of Warm Up New Zealand: Heat Smart.A report prepared for the Ministry of Economic Development.
- (2006)Book Review of “Housing, Fuel Poverty and Health: a Pan-European Analysis” By Jonathan D. Healy.ANZJPH2006-2 – 28
Book Review of “Housing, Fuel Poverty and Health: a Pan-European Analysis” By Jonathan D. Healy (PDF). Published by Ashgate, UK, 2004. ANZJPH 2006-2 – 28. Hardback, 250 pages with index.