Whether in our workplaces, houses or our health system, inequality is rife across Aotearoa.
You can search for resources by topic, date, type of publication & author
— Latest Resources
- Inequality in Aotearoa
- (Eds.), (2017).Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.
- (2016).Thematic snapshot report to the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child: Inadequate Housing in New Zealand and its impact on children.He Kainga Oranga/ Housing and Health Research Programme, University of Otago, Wellington and Human Rights Commission
- (2011).The impact of retrofitted insulation and new heaters on health services utilisation and costs, pharmaceutical costs and mortality; Evaluation of Warm Up New Zealand: Heat Smart.A report prepared for the Ministry of Economic Development.
- et al.(2010).Climate change and human health: Impact and adaptation issues for New Zealand.In R.A.C. Nottage, D.S. Wratt, J.F. Bornman & K. Jones (Eds.),Climate change adaptation in New Zealand: Future scenarios and some sectoral perspectives.(pp 112-121). Wellington: NZ Climate Change Centre.
- (2006)Book Review of “Housing, Fuel Poverty and Health: a Pan-European Analysis” By Jonathan D. Healy.ANZJPH2006-2 – 28
Book Review of “Housing, Fuel Poverty and Health: a Pan-European Analysis” By Jonathan D. Healy (PDF). Published by Ashgate, UK, 2004. ANZJPH 2006-2 – 28. Hardback, 250 pages with index.