You can search for resources by topic, date, type of publication & author
— Latest Resources
- (2017).SDG3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.In D. J. Griggs, M. Nilsson, A. Stevance & D. McCollum (Eds.), A Guide to SDG Interactions: From Science to Implementation.(pp. 84-126). Paris, France: International Council for Science. doi: 10.24948/2017.01
- Preval, N. Rivera-Muñoz, G. Davies, C. Oliver, J.(2017).Housing, energy and health in resilient cities.Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities,Howden-Chapman, L. Early & J. Ombler (Eds.), (pp. 95-106). Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- (Eds.), (2017).Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.
- (2014).Rebuilding Christchurch: A Case of the Inverse Care Law.In B. Bennett, J. Dann, E. Johnson & R. Reynolds (Eds.), Once in a Lifetime: City-Building After Disaster in Christchurch.(pp.190-198). Christchurch: Freerange Press.
- Crampton, P. Blakely, T.(2004)Health system funding is already ‘needs-based’.The Dominion Post
Health system funding is already ‘needs-based’ (PDF). Dominion Post Newspaper, Tuesday March 9th 2004 . Crampton P, Blakely T, Howden-Chapman P
- Crampton, P. Rochford, T. Matheson, A. Signal, L. Blakely, T. Thompson, G. Martin, J. Robinson, J.(2004)A need for Māori and Pacific doctors.The Dominion Post
A need for more Maori and Pacific doctors (PDF). Dominion Post Newspaper, Thursday March 4th 2004.
- Wilson, N.(2000)Social Inequalities and Health: New Zealand 1999.Ministry of HealthChapter 7, Wellington, Ministry of Health, 2000, 133-146.