You can search for publications by topic, date, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- Riva, M. Kingunza Makasi, S. Dufresne, P. Toth, M.(2021).Energy poverty in Canada: Prevalence, social and spatial distribution, and implications for research and policy.Energy Research & Social Science,81 (2021) 102237.
- (2011).The impact of retrofitted insulation and new heaters on health services utilisation and costs, pharmaceutical costs and mortality; Evaluation of Warm Up New Zealand: Heat Smart.A report prepared for the Ministry of Economic Development.
- Carroll, P. Casswell, S. Huakau, J. Perry, P.(2011).The Widening Gap: perceptions of poverty and income inequalities and implications of population health.Social Policy Journal of New Zealand,2011, 37,1-12.
- Ruthe, C. Crichton, S.(2011).Habitable houses: lessons learned?In The Leaky Building Crisis: Understanding the issues.(pp 303-15). Wellington: Thomson Reuters.
- Chandola, T. Stafford, M. Marmot, M.(2011).Does housing predict mental health status in older people in Whitehall II?BMC Public Health,11:682 doi:10.1186/1471-2458-11-682.
- Chapman, R. Capon, A. Wilson, N.(2011).Carbon pricing is a health protection policy.Medical Journal of Australia,195(6), 311-312. doi: 10.5694/mja11.10871.